Skip to content
Medical Cannabis Adviser
- Founder of Zelda Therapeutics, Aunt Zelda’s and Calla Spring Wellness
- Specialises in the development of treatment protocols utilising Bio Pharmaceutical grade cannabis extracts for seriously ill patients
Dr Ted Whittem
Commercial Veterinary Adviser
- Former Head of School at the Melbourne Veterinary School;
- Former Chairman of the Examination Committee of the American College of Veterinary Clinical Pharmacology;
- 7 years as the head of R&D with Jurox Animal Health, brining over 30 products to market.
Dr Rayson Tan
Chief Scientific Officer
- Experienced veterinary consultant with a PhD in veterinary oncology, BVSc in veterinary medicine and surgery and BSc in veterinary research;
- Currently serves as the regulatory and ethics executive for the Garvan Institute of Medical Research and is exceptionally proficient in biomedical and veterinary science.
Cannabis Regulatory Adviser
- Former Manager of Marijuana Law and Policy at the Drug Policy Alliance, California
- Worked to develop the DPA’s marijuana reform work relating to litigation, legislative drafting, campaign strategy and policy advocacy in state, federal and international jurisdictions